SET TITLEBAR 'ZTITLE'.
double click on 'ZTITLE'....give whatever title u want...save it...activate...and check...reward points if useful...
PF means FUNCTION CODE
ex; set pf-status 'zrstatus'.
double click on the zrstatus expand the application server ,
at the time of execution the default menu(ie system,help),application toolbar buttons like enter,help etc and function keys(by default there will be no function keys)as are there on the normal
will appear on the screen.
PF-STATUS is used to set the GUI Status of a screen, ie you can control the options on your menu bar, application toolbar, the function keys assigned to various options etc.
Implementing the status for a screen can be done in 2 ways:
1) Create the GUI status using the object list of the program or by using the transaction SE41. Then, assign it to the screen using SET PF-STATUS statement.
2) Create the GUI status by means of forward navigation, ie, use the SET PF-STATUS 'XXX' statement where 'XXX' is the name of the GUI status and double click on it to create it.
Status names can have a maximum of 20 characters.
After assigning a GUI status to a screen, this is inherited to all subsequent screens. In order to have a different status for each of the subsequent screens, you have to set a separate status for each screen.
In transaction SE41,
1) Give the program name and the status name and click on the Create button.
2) Go to 'Function keys' and expand.
3) On top of the save icon type SAVE, on top of the back icon type BACK, on top the the exit icon type EXIT etc ie on top of all the icons that you want to use, type the respective names that you want to give.
Whatever you have typed now becomes the function codes of these icons and can be used in your program.
For example you have a screen 100.
In the 'Element list' tab of the screen, give "ok_code" as the name where "OK" is the type of screen element. Activate screen.
The flow logic for the screen looks like this:
PROCESS BEFORE OUTPUT.
PROCESS AFTER INPUT.
Create the modules STATUS_0100 and USER_COMMAND_0100 in the main program by simply double clicking on them.
The code for these modules can be something like this:
MODULE status_0100 OUTPUT.
SET PF-STATUS 'Example'. "Example is the name of the GUI status
MODULE user_command_0100 INPUT.
"call a subroutine to save the data or give statements to save data.
LEAVE TO SCREEN 0.